Radagaisus Vidigoia Balthus
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Per pale azure and sable, a flanged mace bendwise sinister between two crosses formy argent.
Radagaisus, called Rutgur, was originally Rudiger von Stutgart, a 16th century German, but after a time he found a love of the dark ages and moved his persona seven centuries earlier.
- Count (25 Sep, 2010)
- Order of Chivalry (09 Aug, 2007)
- Order of the Gold Mace (11 Jun, 2005)
- Award of the Doe's Grace (15 May, 2004)
- Order of the Red Company (07 Nov, 2000)
- Award of Arms (11 Jan, 1997)
- Order of the Winged Trine (26 Jan, 2002)
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Seneschal - March 21, 2001 to June 2, 2003
- Standard Bearer - Standard Bearers 2005 XIII
- Standard Bearer - Standard Bearers 2004 XII
- Event Steward - Standard Bearers 1996 V