Cadfan of the Autumn Wood
Cadfan is a Welshman with an easy smile who caries his passion in one hand and his sense of humor in the other. A student of the deep cultural facets of the Society, he enjoys spending time learning about the history of the Barony, the Middle Kingdom, and the individuals who choose to embark on the path "less mundane". Cadfan is an archer, as many Welshmen are. Over the years he has found the crafting of arrows to be his favorite hobby and is usually working on a new set at any given time. Cadfan can be found in armor wielding a long sword and upon the rapier lists, as well.
Cadfan was the first archer in the Kingdom to complete the Hunt issued by Their Majesties Cellach II and Vukasin II (shooting target archery at five events during Their Reign). He has been on the Kingdom Archery Champions Team at Pennsic for three consecutive years: 2017-2019 (2019 as an alternate).
- Order of the Greenwood Company (11 Jun, 2022)
- Award of the Purple Fret (01 Jun, 2019)
- Order of the Dragon's Barb (27 Jan, 2018)
- Award of Arms (28 Jan, 2017)
- Order of Saint Clairiel (01 Jun, 2019)
Offices & Positions
- Archery Marshal - June 19, 2019 to present
- Baronial Archery Champion - Standard Bearers 2018 XXVII
- Baronial Archery Champion - Standard Bearers 2017 XXVI
- Seneschal - April 26, 2017 to June 13, 2020
- Gryphon's Rest