Armored Combat • Archery • Armorers • Brewers • Choir • Combat Archery • Cooks • Dance • Fiber Arts • Glassworkers • Heraldry • iVerdi Confusi • Musicians • Needleworkers • Oaken Blade • Rapier Combat • Recorder Ensemble • Schola Petrae • Scribes • Storytellers • Thrown Weapons • Woodworkers
The tailors, embroiderers, and seamstresses of the Barony have banded together to form the Needleworker's Guild, headed by Miriana of Cleftlands. They have provided tablecloths, towels, and tabards to the group as well as countless garments. The guild has an extensive library of patterns and documentation, donated cloth and fiber fill for projects. The guild meets in a member's home two Tuesday Nights each month.
Past Projects Include...
- A Set of three Cleftlands Standards, one for each of the three martial disciplines
- The Cleft-a-londes for Edward and Milesent's Investiture
- Houpelandes for Bardolph and Brigh
- Serena's Elevation Garb
- Garb for King Eikbrandr I and Queen Runa I
- Bags for the Queen's tea (Reign of Radigaisus and Ceinwen) at Pennsic with finger loop braided cords
- Silk banners for Queen Anne Marie III
- Award of the Purple Fretty (26 Sep, 2009)
- Award of the Purple Fretty (07 Jun, 2003)
- Award of the Purple Fretty (19 Jul, 1986)
- Miriana of Cleftlands - September 2019 to present
- Madelaine Bouvier - June 2012 to September 2019
- Constanza de Mendoza - May 2006 to May 2012
- Lyonnete Vibert - September 2002 to May 2006
- Madelaine Bouvier - January 2001 to September 2002
- Yseult the Gentle - February 1997 to January 2001
- Maria of Oxenford - August 1994 to February 1997
- Grainne ni Achill - June 1993 to August 1994
- Bronwen Elvina ní hOdhrin - June 1988 to June 1993
- Maria of Oxenford - 1980 to June 1988
- Marixsa of Crawfordmuir - 1976 to 1980
Pages in category "Needleworker's Guild"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.