Maria of Oxenford
Mistress Maria at North Oaken A&S 2015
Lozengy azure and argent, in pale three horses salient Or.
Mistress Maria was influential in the early formation of the cooks needleworker's guild. While not as active as she once was, Mistress Maria still helps out when she can in particular making sure her husband Sir Karl and son Robert are presentable.
- Order of the Laurel (02 Feb, 1980)
- Court Baroness (23 Dec, 1978)
- Order of the Willow (14 Jan, 1978)
- Award of the Purple Fret (15 Oct, 1977)
- Award of Arms (03 Jan, 1974)
- Order of the Winged Trine
Offices & Positions
- Exchequer - Unknown to unknown