Clairiel du Vent Argent
Clairiel at Standard Bearers, April 2008.
Sable, in chief a mullet of six points Or between flaunches checky gules and argent.
Baroness Clairiel du Vent Argent is indeed acclaimed far and wide as a goddess! (Her worshipers do something odd with broccoli apparently.) Her ladyship is also well known for her weaving, the dying of fabric, cookery, and general enthusiasm. Less well known is the fact that she makes, maintains, and transports the Kingdom banners which hang over Midrealm Great Court each year at Pennsic.
- Court Baroness (02 May, 2009)
- Order of the Dragon's Heart (13 Oct, 1990)
- Order of the Evergreen (11 Jun, 2005)
- Order of the Willow (28 Mar, 1981)
- Award of the Purple Fret (16 Jul, 1988)
- Award of Arms (08 Nov, 1980)
- Order of the Winged Trine (26 Jan, 2002)
- Order of the Winged Trine (14 Nov, 1992)
- Order of Saint Clairiel (30 May, 2012)